Once again the Soaring League of North Texas hosted a great three days of sailplane flying.  The weather was almost under control, with a few sprinkles on Friday and Saturday morning, but good lift on all three days.

    I was an excellent opportunity to renew old acquaintances and make many new ones. The Chicago guys were missed, but their absence was understood.

    Congratulations to Jim Fricky for his third win which places him in a small elite group of only three or four others over the last twenty years.  Good flying!

    I did not write down the scores, they will be available on the SLNT web site soon.

    Thanks again SLNT I will be there next year.

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA (Plano, TX today)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com