Ben wrote:
We'll be sure to watch this page to see your donation:
http://www.stevelange.net/raffle.php#tickets

Thanks for also stepping up to the winch on this one too Ben! I assume that you are sending $200, but feel free to one up me by sending $202!

Its guys like you and Mike who know how to lead where it counts!
Anyone else matching my donation?
And don't forget to go to the link supplied by Ben above to see all of our contributions, there a little guy who will definitely be better off for it.
Don't forget the deadline is Friday 14th,  I won't be home to do it, and don't use Paypal, but you guys can use it or do like I did, send it next day...$15, but worth it, and a chance to get some new sailplanes stuff :-)
Dear Gordon,
We're writing to notify you that an Overnight Check payment request has been received for your account.
The payment request is:
A check for $201.00 to be deducted from your PREMIER ONE account for delivery to Steve Lange on 10/12/2005.

Gordy
Jamestown ND til Tuesday nite, then back to Louisville for a couple of days, look out San Antonio, I'll be there all next week, and then down to Key Biscane for a few days. OF course I'll be packing a Pike :-)