You were right to mention it to us in the community. Hopefully the word will
get spread thru the local hobby shops and clubs in that area, and we won't
have to see alarmist articles in local media, leading to government shut-downs
of
flying sites for everyone... even those who play by the rules in safe areas.

I suspect this guy is a lone wolf type, might take a while to track him down
and explain it to him in words he can understand.

A full-scale plane is never more in danger than just after wheels up and just
before landing. The pilot 's attention is dominated by the task of flying the
approach or the take-off, you can't count on him spotting a small model in
time at a closure rate of as much as a hundred miles an hour. Much less count
on
him being able to evade without maybe causing a tip stall and crash.  WITH
PEOPLE ON BOARD!!! Even a foamy wing, hit by a plane going about 70-100 MPH,
might penetrate a window, cause prop damage, get ingested into a turbine inlet,
foul a control surface.... bird strikes are serious as a heart attack, this is
no different except the bird's brain is theoretically smaller than the RC
pilot's .....What human being, aware of these facts, would callously continue
his
selfish activity in such a danger zone?  We have that AMA-recommended no-fly
zone around airports for many reasons, first of all to save lives. The fact you
haven't hurt anybody yet is no excuse to keep taking the risk.

And who the bleep are YOU, mystery model flyer, to expose other people to
risk against their will and knowledge? If I saw you doing this, I'd not only
shoot your model down, I'd give you a tune-up using your TX against your noggin.
One stupid moron being selfish always ruins it for everybody else.....