I'd like to chime in here.  I hold a Single Engine pilot license, I've been
flying RC for 37+ years and spent my 16+ years with the USAF and DOD as a
Jet Engine Mechanic/Production Engineer on AWACS TF-33, F16C&D GE F110, B1
GE F101, and KC 135R GE F108 engines, along with J79, J57 and a few other
engines.

Even the smallest of RC or FF airplanes can do hundreds of thousands, if not
millions of dollars of damage to a jet engine, not to mention putting the
pilot, aircraft and landing areas in grave danger!  (Is there another kind?)

A prop strike on a small full size aircraft can destroy the prop, plane and
motor in seconds.  It can literally tear the engine from its mounts.  I know
Daryl likes to fly with a very aft CG, but even he couldn't handle an RV4
missing its engine.

I've seen videos of single engine fighters lose an engine due to a single
bird strike, and I'm not talking about a vulture or some other 8' span bird.
Seagulls do plenty of damage and they stink when cooked in a jet engine.
Pilots really don't like it when their F16's become gliders.  They have an
inverse L/D.

George Voss