I remember back when I flew with the SBSS group in San Jose we had a build and fly an indoor H/L contest. If I remember right the club provided the materials and the team brought the radio gear. I think it was a one or 1.5 hour build. I remember being on the winning team one year with a 30 second or so flight. harder than you think in a small room. I don't know if they still do the contest or not, hey Brian Chan do you guys still stage the contest?

Ed Franz
Former SBSS, now CSS