I am trying to setup a 9303 to control a rudder, elev., flap only LMR type sailplane using a 6ch rx. Presently I have the elev on ch #3 and the rudder on ch #4 and the flaps controlled by the stick on ch #5 (in device sel I activated the motor on this channel but i am using it (ch 5) to control the flaps). Everything is working fine. But I am trying to figure out how to control the motor on ch #6 using one of the switches on the tx (just on/off). Is it possible to use one of the Aux# on ch 6 to control the motor?

The trouble is that this is my first JR radio (all prior radios were Airtronics Vision and Stylus). So, first of all can it be done on a 6 ch rx or do I need more channels. Secondly, if it can be done on 6 channels how is it done. I don't need step by step instructions just some help getting me started in the right direction.

Thanks

Walt
W5SWA