Bill Swingle Wrote:
> >>have become totally disgusted in their
> >>service and attitude.
>
> How sad. This is surprising to me. Anyone else experienced this poor
> service?
>
> Bill Swingle
> Janesville, CA

Definitely!    I ordered some shrink wrap over 2 weeks ago.  When I
called today (second attempt), I was finally told that they did not
have any in stock, and they expected it by the end of next week.

1.  They should state that an item is not in stock at the time of
order; or at least in the order confirmation email.
2.  I received no notifications that there was a problem with the
order.
3.  I had to call twice to get an answer for the delay.

Had this company been upfront with me about not having one of the items
in stock, it would be a different story.

Batteries America is Absolutely Pathetic!

I had a similar incident with Depron USA, *BUT* they emailed me
immediately to tell me one of the items I ordered was out of stock, and
they would send the items they did have, and send the other item later
at their cost.   Because they were so great in responding and offering
to make an extra shipment at their cost, I told them they could hold
the order until everything came in.  They were just super to deal with.

--
DR1Driver