From: "Brent Hoover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:30 PM
Subject: New year's Day Cancellation....or, you can't beat Gordy here this
time.

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com.  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

--
Jack Iafret
Home and Hobbies