Now that I have moved to the far north I am again looking for people
to fly with and places to fly.

I am in Houston, AK in the Mat-Su valley and would like to find people
flying thermal (winch or high start), HLG and slope.
I found one club that has a field in Palmer and is mostly flying
indoor in Wasilla during the winter but would like to find more.

One thing, we have a LONG building season. :D

michael