I need to sell a few planes to clear out the hangar and make room for some new toys. I am willing to negotiate a price for any of them. The planes are;

1. Pike Superior x-tail white/blue $1200. It has Jr 168’s and 368’s in the wing and a 3421 for the elevator and 85mg on the rudder. It had a crack in the fuse just aft of the cockpit hatch cover that was repaired and repainted. It comes with ballast and 5 cell 1300 mamp battery. It was flown during part of this last season.

2. Stratos SR x-tail white/red $875. It has Multiplex speed Digi's on the flaps and Hitec 125's on the ailerons a JR 3421 for the elevator, Hitec 85 mg for the rudder. The battery is a 1300 mamp five cell and I have modified the fuse to hold a 3/4" single ballast tube (ballast not included). One tip has a wrinkle and one stab has some repair. The Shredair plane bag that holds the wings and a sleeve for the fuse is included.

3. Fred Sage 2m x-tail white/black $350. I need to check the servos on the plane. The fuse has one crack that was repaired. I flew this plane until I bought an Image.

4. F3F Tempest x-tail yellow/red $350. This is just the airframe; all the servos have been removed. The fuse and x-tail are in excellent condition. Fuse has a ¾” ballast tube. Both wings were damaged, mostly repaired, from a landing in a bush. I have since flown the plane before removing the servos for another plane.

The cost to ship outside of the SF bay area will be extra.

Mart