In a message dated 12/31/2005 1:03:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Why should the organizers of the event make a special class for Woody Flyers
in this event?  Woodcrafters limits the numbers of entries in their event
and will not allow non-woody flyers a special class.
snip-snip
Ps,  John and Ray, both of your offers are quite generous, but maybe at the
wrong event.

I think you are right Pat, I don't think the JR organizers meant to invite all flyers or all kinds of sailplanes, so I think we should stay away as you say. No problem, Bill G.

Bill Grenoble
LSF 7558 IV
Hawksnest Soaring
Shermans Dale, PA