From: Dan Kitching [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 8, 2006 8:45 PM
To: RC Soaring Exchange
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Shipping to Canada - WAS: Vender Disappointment

And why is that?
Put the address on the box, take it to the post office. Fill out the way
bill, pay the fee, and say goodbye to it.

   Dan

George L Meyers wrote:

I initially thought it was strange that you had USA mailing address
but then I remembered that I wanted to mail a package to a friend in
Alberta.  I found that Canada is not a user friendly place to send
international mail.

This might not

seem like a big thing but I have a USA mailbox which calls me when I
have a
parcel come in.
Phil
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in
text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based
email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are
generally NOT in text format

Simon Van Leeuwen
PnP Systems - The E-Harness of Choice
Radius Systems