Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:51:07 -0000
From: "eye_rc_soar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: Jr R700 rx in contest environment?

I'm toying with using a Jr R700 rx (18 g w/ case) to reduce weight vs
my tried and true Airtronics 92778 (35 g w/case). I asking about the
R700 rx and not the PCM R770 rx since I am an Evo flyer. Does anyone
have experience with this receiver in a contest environment, i.e. in a
crowded frequency environment. I don't want a receiver that behaves
nicely in a normaly flying environment and then goes crazy at a major
contest.

Is the HiTec Electron 6 being used, or other light weight receivers in
a crowded frequency environment.

thanks,
don