Jim Laurel,

I read your informal test of PCM vs. PPM on your JR radio.  I have never heard
that you could avoid channel conflict by using a PCM receiver.  Failsafe and,
perhaps faster or more solid signal handling were what I heard.  Can anyone
confirm this ability of a PCM receiver to ignore a PPM signal on the same
channel?  Could be a good reason for me to consider using PCM.  I never had a
good reason before.

Ed Anderson
aeajr on the forums
Long Island Silent Flyers