<<I am lucky to get out and soar the old fashioned way
when I can.>>

The old fashioned way? With a picolario stuck in your
ear? I'm sorry... but i don't remember that from the
old days....

funny thing is... the best I've ever seen Jim fly was
at this past Nats, F3J.... when nothing was stuck in
his ear....

Please people... since it's allowed in AMA
competition... PLEASE use your picolarios.... since
AMA allows it... and cuz you guys forget to fly the
model while you're intently listening for lift....;-)

I'm sorry... but I feel the things should be
disallowed in competition... Should we use them in
hand launch too?