All this hype over the SS radios, besides making me want one, did have one benefit.

I started thinking about my current, beloved MPX 3030 transmitter. I realized that one option I really like I had not used in a very long time. Namely, saving setups onto my PC!

It had been ages since I'd done it. I've even replaced my PC since last doing it. Luckily, it's dead simple and worked just like it's supposed to. Now I'm all backed-up again.

Nice when a thread can provide a tangible benefit. Remember to regularly back up your setups.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA