In a message dated 1/27/2006 2:14:34 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Phil, use area to get the  area conversion... centimeters2 to inches or
foot 2
that give you area in  our system.
81.7 dm2 = 8170cm2 = 8.79ft2
Then convert the wing loading  using mass.
36.7 G = 1.29 or 1.3 oz
Now to convert the 1.3 from dm to foot  squared
use convert to convert area 100 centimeters 2 = 0.107 foot 2
to  get 1 sqft you would multiply by 10
so the 1.3 becomes 1.3*10 =  13  oz/ft2 pretty damn high wing loading.

What I like about doing it seperate  is that I now know what the area of
the wing is in our system and what  th

And all the rest have peanut butter, except for Grandmother and  she drives a
Cadillac!
Good Lift!