Has anyone really read the insurance policy from Westchester on the AMA site?  According to the verbage there is a $250,000 Self Insured Retention.  The verbage "Self Insured Retention" is a fancy way of saying "Deductible".  I know I certainly couldn't afford a deductible this high and I realize some damage would or could be covered under my home owners policy but how protected are we?  So does anyone know where in the 57 pages of the liability policy where it states something different?

Thanks