We had a beautiful day here in Central Ohio, for January or just about any other month:   55 degrees, sunny, SSW winds.   There were 9 cars at the little Linnville slope, as many as I have ever seen there.

    A new club member got his first slope flights in, and I think he's hooked.

    And nobody broke much of anything.

    The bad news is that when I arrived, the surveyors were just finishing up.   The land owner has sold off some lots, and building will start in a few months.   I hope the new owners like RC sailplanes and will want to fly with us.

Tom H. Nagel
Judicatum Procurator Recuperatio