----- Original Message -----
From: "Chick Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 2:26 AM
Subject: Re: [SOCIAL CREDIT] Social Credit and Christian Philosophy/Policy

 Chick said in part: " There is a very big difference between
totalitarianism and collectivism.".

V.B. There is an obvious misunderstanding of the use of "collectivism". It
is not the same as collectiveness. Incidentally, it would remove
misunderstanding if, when quoting the correct source is used. aAquote was
attributed to me that was not mine. I was, and it was made perfectly clear,
that I was quoting from another source. If there is any disagreement with
the content of the original quote it should be directed to that source.
Don't shoot the messenger.
Vic Bridger

This email was sent to: archive@mail-archive.com