On Sun, 2007-05-13 at 10:48 +0200, Jan Ceuleers wrote:

> a number of Sangoma's WAN interface cards (E1/T1, ADSL) are known to work
> well with Soekris boards. I myself have a Sangoma S518 working in a
> Soekris net4801. Soekris sell 4801 + Sangoma A101u bundles, so these
> presumably work together as well.

For those interested, the Sangoma S518 ADSL PCI card is stocked at
http://www.upstreaminter.net for 79 UK pounds. They also have a
low-profile bracket for 3 UK pounds (maybe this is needed to fit the
4801 case?).

On my 4801, the PCI slot is used by a 1641 4-port NIC.  So a mini-PCI
ADSL modem would be useful to eliminate the need for an ADSL router box.

Does anyone sell a mini-PCI ADSL modem card?

Cheers,

- Martin.