Tom,

It's a good thing to add the string "net5", but not sufficient. I think
that the device ID's are different, so, some other lines of code in geode.c
need to be changed. On the 4801, dev-ids are 0515100b for Geode CBA, and
0510100b for the GPIO. I can't figure out the
dev-ids on the 5501. I tried to add some code in geode.c to display the
pci_get_devid() values :
- on 4801, I can see the device-id's, although they are not listed by
BIOS, after POST ;
- on 5501, nothing at all...

Maybe someting like 0x20901022 ...

I'm interested in modifying the code too, but I need help from Soekris
developers.
More over on 4801, the error LED is connected to GPIO 20. What # on the
5501 ?

Regards,