Hi All

We bought soekris.info for that exact purpose and can make that available
with a Wiki on it. I agree with Poul-Henning that it should be invite only
so if any of you are willing to be wiki admins and/or have some info we can
put on there, please mail me at work:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (As the e-mail addy hints, I work at Cortex Systems :P )

Pretty much anything soekris related would be nice to have.

I haven't looked into what wiki system is the best yet so if you have any
good experiences with one of them, please let me know too.

On 9/28/07, Poul-Henning Kamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> "=?UTF
> -8?Q?Esteban_Ribi=C4=8Di=C4=87?=" writes:
>
> >Many people documented a lot over 10 thousand different sites (with
> >broken links, old information, etc) , so maybe its just a matter of
> >giving a framework for documenting (twiki, etc) at Soekris site and
> >let people just collaborate?
>
> A couple of inputs, partly with the soekris.com-sysadmin hat on:
>
> In general wikis need some serious looking after or must be writable
> by invitation only, or they will be filled with spam in no time.
>
> Next thing is getting the hardware and software set up is non-trivial,
> if you think this sounds weird for a hardware-company, then you
> overlooked exactly that it is a hardware company.  In that context,
> you also have to ask yourself if this is really what you want soekris
> staff to spend time on.
>
> I think the summary is that yes, it could be done, but it would
> happen much faster if somebody else did it and didn't involve soekris.
>
> Poul-Henning
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956
> Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by
> incompetence.

Kind regards

René Luckow