On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, Ren? Luckow wrote:

Well, I'm open to any and all ideas, I think I'll try with mediaWiki and see
how that goes, I think there should be a overall soekris page and then
sections for product specific information. But there should also be a OS
section and such but I'll work on it next week, expect me to upload
something some time monday :)

Esteban mail my work mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we'll talk :)

I'd prefer a wiki that works as much like wikipedia as possible, as that is what I am familiar with. In fact, if you were lazy enough, you could just use wikipedia for the FAQ ;) Whichever you choose, please give me an account as I have several things to add, both hardware and software.

Regards,
Bob K.