David Burke wrote:
> NOTE: I am using
> http://pyramid.metrix.net/trac/wiki/InstallingPyramid/PxeBootWin as a guide.
>

> 1)  Here are the exact contents of my "pxelinux.cfg/default file".  Remember
> this is being done on a Windows machine so I have replaced the / with \ and
> even tried it without.
>
> SERIAL 0 19200
> DEFAULT \vmlinuz-2.4.22-pebble console=ttyS0,19200,n8 initrd=initrd.img
> ramdisk_size=8192 root=/dev/ram0
>

> 2)  The initrd.img file is shell.img renamed! Although I've also tried using
> dd.img and it did not make any difference.  "vmlinuz-2.4.22-pebble" is
> located in the top level TFTPBoot directory.
>
> 3)  The image file I am trying to copy into the flash memory is located in
> the root directory of my web server application (Abyss Web Server).  I
> verified that the we server is working correctly by connecting directly to
> another computer and using my web browser to download the file from the
> remote computer (e.g. http://192.168.200.1/image)
>
> 4)  Below is a dump from TFTPD32.  I do not understand where the filenames
> linux.cbt, linux.0 and linux.com are coming from.

I would guess that those files (linux.cbt, linux.com, linux.0, etc.) are
defaults from pxelinux, and that it is trying them because it is not able to
understand your default config file.

Also, you are not ever getting to the point where the webserver even matters,
just to be clear (you keep mentioning it, so I wasn't sure if you knew that).
pxelinux can only use a tftp server for booting.  All boot-related files (i.e.,
the kernel and initrd) must be accessible via your tftpserver.

Jordan