Hi

Yep, Gavrik, i know that much. (I have a M. Sce. E.E :-). That's why i
assumed that an industrial PLC PSU could do the job. Unloaded it says
24.2 VDC while loaded it says 24.0 VDC. The scope showed me a nice climbing
curve from 0 to 24 VDC when it was turned on. No over-shooting. And yes,
the net5501 was connected before power was turned on.
Cortex Systems in Denmark (distributer for northen Europe) says it should
be protected against reverse voltage so why the heck did it became toast ?

Niels Ole Kirkeby