Trevor Talbot skrev:

> Er, they were populated headers, not unpopulated holes in the board.
>
> The thing that started this thread is apparently a set of holes, not a
> header. It's unreasonable to expect official documentation for it.

Sure.
But turned into a general discussion about the lack of
documentation/manual for the 5501. Including the headers with pins and
so forth.
I don't think anyone in this thread expect the holes on the board to get
documented. Just simply something like "how do I connect the second USB
or serial header".
Not providing a simple manual for the 5501 and leave that to the
customer on a wiki is a lack of respect for the customer.