Can anybody recommend a GPRS modem that will work with the net4801
under Linux?  This is for US frequencies -- the only GSM carrier in
the area at the moment is AT&T/Cingular.  I have all options open on
the board right now -- CF, Mini-PCI, 3.3v PCI, RS-232, and USB.  This
thing is installed in a metal box, though -- if I use a RS-232 or USB
modem I can position the modem outside the box to get a good signal.
If it connects to one of the internal connectors, I'll probably need
one with an external antenna connector with a cord of at least a 4" or
so to get the antenna out of the box.

TIA,

--
Randall