On Thu, February 4, 2010 11:43 am, Ben Schumacher wrote:
> On 02/03/2010 12:42 PM, Ralph Smith wrote:
>> On Wed, February 3, 2010 2:17 pm, Scott Newell wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have a known good FreeBSD 8.0 kernel config for the
>>> '4521?
>>>
>> Here's the one I use for the 4501:
>> <http://ralphsmith.org/~ralph/soekris-ntp/NET4501>
>>

> Ralph-
>
> This is FreeBSD8 on 4501? I've been meaning to do an upgrade on my box
> (still on 6.2), but have been a little hesitant since I don't have the
> extra hardware to test it.

Yep. Seems to be working fine. If you are doing nanoBSD, a working nanoBSD
configuration is at
<http://ralphsmith.org/~ralph/soekris-ntp/net4501.nano>. Make sure you use
the right kernel config, since I had a brain fart and first posted a
broken one. The kernel configuration I use is at
<http://ralphsmith.org/~ralph/soekris-ntp/NET4501_a>.

Ralph