On 3/12/2012 8:06 AM, Andrew wrote:
>> I'd be keen to try PfSense 2.1 on my Net6501. Can you point me to an
>> upgrade  and/or USB memstick installer image that I could use?

There isn't a serial install memstick image for it, but you can upgrade
a 2.0.1 install to 2.1 using this image:
http://iserv.nl/files/pfsense/releng83/pfSense-Full-Update-2.1-DEVELOPMENT-i386-20120307-2211.tgz

> Please go back to my original message on Saturday which contained the
> complete instructions including the proper binary image.

That was for 2.0.1-RELEASE, this is 2.1-DEVELOPMENT. 2.1 is the current
dev branch where we're working on adding ipv6 support for anything we
can (among other improvement).

Jim