Hi Bob,

On Tue, 29 May 2012, Bob Bishop wrote:
> On 29 May 2012, at 17:41, Chris Wilson wrote:
>
>> [...]So I suspect there's nothing wrong with the drive; it may be a firmware
>> bug,
>> but I was unable to apply firmware fixes using OCZ's updater for Linux. [etc]
>
> You are running the latest firmware (3.12) so it's not that.

Thanks for confirming that. It's not at all clear from the OCZ website
what the latest firmware actually is. The Linux firmware updater is
confusingly called ocz_tools_316.zip, which made me suspect that there
might be a firmware version 3.16.

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 967 838
Future Business, Cam City FC, Milton Rd, Cambridge, CB4 1UY, UK

with company number 04980791.