Hi Soren,

On Wed, 30 May 2012, Kyle Brantley wrote:

>>> Also, comBIOS appears to have a bug which causes the
>>> output of many boot loaders (including PXELINUX and GRUB) to be corrupted
>>> and
>>> unreadable.
>>
>> Many boot loaders try to output to both BIOS and serial port at the same
>> time, creating problem when the BIOS redirect to the serial port....

I'm pretty sure it's not that. I see the text from PXELINUX, but without
linefeeds, so the lines overwrite each other. Grub appears to have
problems with the escape codes, but it doesn't look like character
doubling either.

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 967 838
Future Business, Cam City FC, Milton Rd, Cambridge, CB4 1UY, UK

with company number 04980791.