On 9/21/2012 10:39 AM, Robert Guerra wrote:
> Have you or other members of the list compiled pfsense 2.1 from source
> so as to generate the  Soekris 6501 kernel extensions?
>
> If not, might there be someone on the list that could help me with that?

What kernel extensions? I'm not aware of any net6501-specific code in
FreeBSD anywhere yet. There are some options for older geode-based
Soekris boards but we already include those in pfSense (via options
CPU_SOEKRIS)

If there are newer options/code that I'm not aware of I'd love to hear
about it. Doing a grep through the source tree didn't turn up anything,
but I only looked at the source for 9.1.

Jim