On 9/24/2012 6:08 PM, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
> is there a chance to this option in kernel [device mptable] go to pfsense
> amd64 ? or a guide on how to build from
> source at home ?

It's possible, but I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with that specific
option myself.

If you're doing a custom build, you could put export
EXTRA_DEVICES=mptable in pfsense-build.conf and that should pass the
device through to the kernel config during the build process.

I'll ask around the other devs and see if people think it's safe to add
that.

Wouldn't hurt to have a feature request ticket in our bug tracker -
http://redmine.pfsense.org

Jim