Guess I picked up my used net6501-70 on e-bay just in time!

Has anybody experimented with PCIe ethernet switching cards?  I have been
looking at the DualComm DCP-1004(L), which might be a nice way to do
switching through my net6501 without using the onboard CPU for layer-2.  I
was having trouble finding examples of applications that others have used,
so I'm wondering how stable they are.

-Dan