Hey soekris-tech,

I bought 5 net6501-70 servers just over 3 years ago to be used as routers
and utility servers.

They were mostly flawless for that time, but over the last few months 3 of
them have died with the red error light and no BIOS post information.

Sometimes they will boot up if you unplug them for a few days and then try
again, but they flake out after a few days of running and then won't boot.

I contacted support, and they confirmed that they were all out of warranty
and they were likely not repairable. :-(

Has anyone else started seeing failures of their net6501 servers?