David,

I won't laugh at all. I am now leaving both pfsense and soekris and I am
building a RPI2 box just to this role. So far, so good. Till next weekend I may
have it running as backup router, and soon after the main one. Must be prepared
to change my 5501-70. The 6501-70 passed away first :/

Matheus

"We will call you Cygnus,
the God of balance you shall be."