Hello,

I have compiled Sofia for Linux without any problem (./configure, make,
etc.). Looks very well, thanks!

I would like to use it in Windows. I tried MSVC 2005 and other versions, but
I have some problems with includes (winsock2.h, etc.) and other problems.

Which IDE (version) is easier to compile Sofia? Which one (version) are you
testing and which other software is needed to use? I will use in Windows XP.

I installed gawk and correctly executed auto-gen.cmd, but I have had lot of
problems (with winsock2.h, etc.) and haven't really worked.

I would like to use in native version, not cygwin/...

When I will be able to compile, I will write some notes in Wiki

Thank you very much.