Dear Team,

I am trying to make an application which uses application server which
supports
Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) extensions. Please update me
ASAP on the following.

1)  Whether we have an SIP server which supports msrp extensions? From where
it
can be (free) downloaded? And whether we can get the basic MSRP plugins?

                                                OR
2)  How to configure a SIP Application server to support extensions? How it
can be
configured to support MSRP?

warm regards
yatindra