Hello,

I figured out my problem with the 503 DNS Error.  When specifying an IP
address of my local SIP server, I should not have appended ".com" on the end
of it.  I replaced the ".com" with the port number ":5060" and now the
REGISTER message goes out.

So here is my current issue...

I am running sofsip_cli now on a RedHat Enterprise 4 machine with the
following command:

[.... src] sofsip_cli sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:5060

Then, within the interactive shell, I'm typing the "r" command.  The
REGISTER message is not getting a 200 OK from the SIP server.  I noticed
that the contact address in the REGISTER command is not correct:
<sip:e4KajgNtN1y5s6m4.is.invalid:5060;transport=udp>.

How can I set my contact address using sofsip_cli?

Thanks,
Jerry