------------------------------
*Von:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *Im Auftrag von *Deniz
Koçak
*Gesendet:* Donnerstag, 15. März 2007 16:22
*An:* sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
*Betreff:* [Sofia-sip-devel] Compiling sofia-sip

          Hi all;

   I am new to sofia-sip and I want to use it under Windows. I am trying
to compile it with VC 6 on Windows XP. I have read the instructions in
win32/README file and done the necessary steps (IPv6 technology preview
packet is Windows 200 specific I think and I coulnd't install it).
autogen.cmd works correctly and I have done copy/paste operation on
pthreadVC2.dll to move it on my PATH. When I try to make the SofiaSIP.dswto
build the library and tests it gives me the error below.

Generating Code...
Linking...
   Creating library Debug/libsofia_sip_ua.lib and object
Debug/libsofia_sip_ua.exp
su_port.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_su_wsaevent_port_create
su_port.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_su_wsaevent_clone_start
Debug/libsofia_sip_ua.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

libsofia_sip_ua.dll - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

    I want to hear your suggestions and I want to learn if more specific
instructions are available for Windows platform. Thanks in advance.