Thanks for your detailed tutorial! :)
I did see that comment before when I started looking into sofia-sip, but
somehow I forgot it :(
The autogen.cmd now concludes (using gawk 3.1.0) and I already have the
pthreadVC2.dll (http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/) installed in the
system PATH.
I will try now to compile using MS Visual Studio.

I've managed to compile both sofia-sip and sofsip-cli in linux, and also
managed to add native support for the SIP IMS P-Headers and register with
Open IMS Core... But now I was interested in trying to make it run over a
Windows Mobile based device (not yet sure if it is possible). Maybe later I
could start a new thread over the sofia-sip list regarding that subject.

Thanks,
Miguel Freitas