2007/5/25, Massimo Cetra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > That is probably what is needed. I had a peek on soa_static.c, there
> > might be some problems because we do not keep old user sdp around..
>
> I have a "very basic" patch which does part of the job (attached).

Thanks for the patch. I got around and solved the problem using
another approach with the SOATAG_ORDERED_USER(). It looks like the
SOATAG_FORCE_USER_SDP() is useful in other cases, but it lacks
implementation in generate offer case.

> There is another problem though.
> Even if i am able to send a reinvite with the content i like, i
> absolutely cannot handle a received T38 reinvite.

As Kai said, you have to set NUTAG_AUTOANSWER(0) if you want that your
application  takes care of respond to re-INVITE requests.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com