Hello, all

I need to implement b2bua, so i'm looking for good SIP library. As for me,
Sofia SIP looks very pretty, but i can't understand its current status. Main
page says, that last release was in 2008-12-08 (almost two years ago). So, tell
me please, what is the status of Sofia SIP? Is it still under development? Does
it has roadmap or smth like it? Is it stable enough?

One more question is - does Sofia SIP processing all SIP stuff in single
thread? Are there possibility to use multiple threads?

Thanks beforehand.