Al 25/05/11 10:47, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> I (re)wrote a sip client based on sofia-sip managing the fxs ports on a
> router.
> I'm using one nua with multiple accounts (multiple registrations), and I
> need to match incoming calls to one of the configured accounts (to
> determine the fxs port that should ring).
> I compare the sip_to fields (url_scheme, url_user and url_host) with the
> ones stored in the account.
> So far it seems to work with a couple of different providers, but it
> fails with one (the url_user is NULL and url_host is the ip address
> instead of the domain).
> Is this approach the correct one and the fault lies in the provider or
> is there a better way?

Maybe it's better to create a nua_t per account? (though I'd like to avoid it,
I think it would be a complete rewrite and a waste of resources, or it's not
a big overhead?).
In case I call nua_create multiple times, will each one bind automatically to
a different port or do I have to specify a NUTAG_URL for each call?

Bye
--
Luca