Al 01/06/11 19:39, En/na Pekka Pessi ha escrit:
> Hi Luca,
>
> 2011/5/29 Luca Olivetti <l...@ventoso.org>:
>> If in nua_register I use NUTAG_M_USERNAME, can I be sure that the proxy will
>> use it as a "Contact:" for every incoming request?
>> If that's the case, I no longer need to rely on the "To:" header.
>
> Yes, NUTAG_M_USERNAME is best way to implement an user agent with
> multiple registrations.
>
> The proxy is supposed to use the URL from contact. Of course, there
> may be buggy proxies.

Thank you, I already added the NUTAG_M_USERNAME tag to the nua_register call,
and identify the incoming call using sip->sip_request->rq_url->url_user (at
first I erroneously thought that I had to use sip->sip_contact, but found out
that's the other party).
It works, but then the proxies I tested with already worked when I
used the "To:" header to identify incoming calls.

BTW, the documentation says that sofia-sip will generate the contact using
the provided NUTAG_M_USERNAME, an equal sign and a random string, but it
doesn't seem to be the case, so I didn't bother checking for the presence
of an equal sign and stripping the rest in sip->sip_request->rq_url->url_user.

Bye
--
Luca