Hi Mike,

I'm glad to hear from you and hope that this will be a new (re)start of Sofia.

Unfortunately I'm afraid that my position is similar to Nikos: I don't think that I'm experienced enough to analyze all changes made by FreeSWITCH... By the way, how far to the (git) history should the evaluation go? Will it be enough to check the master branch only?

It would be great if you could briefly describe FreeSWITCH strategy for keeping your version and the official Sofia branch synchronized. When or how often did you merge changes from Sofia to FreeSwitch and back?

Thanks,
Petr