Thanks Moises for the quick answer. I found Sofia inside the Freeswitch
source, which is great, but I'm wondering about the following:

   - Can I somehow differentiate commits that have to do with Sofia? I see
   'mod_sofia' in some commits. Is that it? I guess I could probably come up
   with a git command to only show changes inside libs/sofia-sip, but
   wondering if the Freeswich folks used a convention
   - Can I find the last commit before Sofia was merged into Freeswitch
   project? So that I can follow history and see which changes where made to
   Sofia after the merge? Also which version of Sofia was Freeswitch basedon?
   Is it 1.12.11

<https://gitorious.org/sofia-sip/sofia-sip?p=sofia-sip:sofia-sip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.12.11>
   ?
   - If I were to take Sofia from within the Freeswitch project and copy it
   as an independent bundle, would autotools work in
   configuring/making/installing etc? Or have dependencies been introduced
   over time and now Sofia needs to have Freeswitch in order to work?

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Antonis

--
Antonis Tsakiridis