Understood, hence the "not trivial" aspect of the issue. The big time that
we would use it is as we are transitioning to a new version. We test it as
thoroughly as possible and keep an eye out on the list for other people
running into problems, but once we switch there is obviously no going back.
Thankfully we avoided the shader fiasco of 2011 and jumped from 2010sp1
directly to 2012, hopefully our luck holds out :)
-=T=-

--

-=T=-