Great to see!  Greetings from one of the frozen parts of Canada :)

Thanks for the intro and looking forward to what you guys can do!

Cheers - Len

On 4/19/2012 8:26 AM, Adam Sale wrote:
Hey guys.. Its nice to hear of the new names that will be taking Softimage forward over the coming years.
Welcome aboard, though you've been on board for some time now :-)

A.